Thank you for visiting www.deccolimited.com, a website provided to you by DECCO LTD. and referred to as “the website” throughout this policy.
DECCO owns all rights to its logos and trademarks used in connection with the website.
Important Information on the Use of the Website and the Associated Risks of Using the Website
This website was created and is maintained for informational purposes regarding DECCO’s communities, homes and other related products and services. When viewing the website, visitors do so subject to the following important conditions, which you should read and consider carefully:
- – DECCO does not give any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on the website or of any linked site.
- – DECCO makes no representation or warranty as to any results that you may obtain from using the website.
- – Information on the website may be changed at any time without notice. This includes but is not limited to properties being withdrawn or prices being changed.
- – Information on the website may be approximate, for example the dimensions of a property described in the website or the date of release of a new service. Please therefore do not rely on such information.
- – Neither DECCO nor any affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees, officers, directors or agents have any obligation to update the website with changes to information.
- – DECCO cannot guarantee the security of the website and makes no representations or warranties as to whether the website is free of any viruses or other forms of data corruption. Users choose to access and/or use the website at their own risk.
- – DECCO makes no representation or warranty as to the security of links to other websites nor does DECCO make any representation or warranty as to whether such links or such other websites are free of viruses or other forms of data corruption. If visitors choose to use any such links and/or websites they do so at their own risk.
- – DECCO makes no warranty that the website will be available, uninterrupted or error free and makes no warranty that the “Contact Us” facility will be available, uninterrupted or error free.
- – The copyright in the entire content of the website is vested in DECCO. DECCO owns copyright in the original content of the website and all amendments which DECCO makes to that content. Visitors are only permitted to access the website on the basis that the content of the website is not modified, compromised, published, or transmitted in any way or by any means. Further, visitors agree that they may not participate in the transfer or sale of any such content nor create derivative works based on the content or in any other way exploit any of the content of the website in whole or in part. Visitors may print off pages of the website strictly for personal use, however if you do so, you agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any of that material. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise exploit any such material that you print off.
- – None of the content of the website shall be construed as constituting an offer to sell any real estate or other product or service and nothing shall be implied as creating any right, preference, option or other benefit with regard to any real estate described or any other product or service mentioned in the website.
- – By requesting information using the “Contact Us” option of the website, this shall not be construed as conferring any right or benefit on the person making such contact nor any person on whose behalf the contact is made.
- – Any requests for information may be responded to entirely in the discretion of DECCO and there shall be no obligation on the part of DECCO to respond or to provide any information.
In no event shall DECCO or any affiliated company or any of their respective directors, officers or employees or agents or any person involved in creating the website on behalf of DECCO be liable to you, your successors, assigns and any third parties on whose behalf you act or otherwise represent for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or connected with the use of the website or the inability to use the website nor for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of the content contained in the website in whole or in part or for any delay, interruption or failure of any transmission to you or for any failure of the website to respond when you attempt to contact DECCO (or any affiliate of DECCO or any of their respective employees, officers or directors) or for any failure or loss of any email transmission sent by you to DECCO or any other information which you directly or indirectly input when accessing the website.
Collection of Information
Even if you only browse through the website and read the information contained on the web pages, DECCO will nevertheless gather certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally, but may, for example, reflect how you found or were directed to or used the website. The website automatically gathers your IP address when you use any portion of the website. It also may collect the name and URL of the website that you visited immediately preceding your visit to the website. DECCO may use this type of non-personal information on a cumulative basis to better understand visitors and prospective customers and DECCO may disclose this information to business and trade partners as well as companies affiliated with DECCO (that is subsidiary companies of DECCO and companies which by virtue of common ownership are associated with DECCO).
When you visit the website DECCO may issue a “cookie” to your computer. This is a small program containing a unique code that allows DECCO to identify your computer. The cookie is used to note the different areas of the website which have recently been accessed through your computer. Information collected in this way is used to develop and manage the online services of DECCO by, for example, storing information about your preferences so as to enable DECCO to customize the website according to your individual interests. The cookie alone contains no information which can identify you personally. If you wish you can set up your computer in a way to refuse to accept cookies; however if you do so you may be unable to access parts of the website.
Disclosure and Use of Contact Information
If you choose, you may decide to provide DECCO with your contact details (using the “Contact Us” option). If you do decide to contact DECCO then it is implied that you consent to receiving a response from DECCO to your email address. In addition, your consent will be implied for DECCO to use your contact information not only to respond to your request(s) for information but also for general record-keeping purposes and to contact you about available products or services that we think may interest you as well as provide you with advertising and other promotional material connected with DECCO.
Your contact information may be available to or provided to third-party service providers and contractors as well as affiliates of DECCO. However, in the case of third-party service providers and contractors, they will be required not to use the information except to perform their services to DECCO. There are certain other exceptions when DECCO may provide your contact information to third parties:
- – DECCO may disclose contact information:
- o in response to legal process; for example a court order
- o in response to a law enforcement agency’s request
- o where otherwise required by applicable laws or government requirements
- o if it is necessary to protect the rights and property of DECCO
- o if DECCO is acquired by, sold to or merged with another legal entity
- – DECCO may use personal information when investigating and correcting technical problems and malfunctions in the website or the computer systems that support the website.
In order to maintain accurate records concerning communications that DECCO may have received from or sent to you, DECCO may also indefinitely store any information that you provide to DECCO through the website.
Requests for Services
You may request information regarding specific DECCO communities, homes, and other related products and services through the website by submitting the requested contact information. You may not, however, purchase a home or any service directly through the website.
Notification of Changes
Ground Floor, Suite 3107, Forum Lane, Camana Bay.
PO Box 31135, Grand Cayman, KY1-1205, Cayman Islands.
T 345.640.3600 | F 345.640.9020